The Wellbeing Blueprint
The Wellbeing Blueprint
This course is designed to provide an experiential and practical learning experience that promotes a deep understanding of what it means to hold space for another person. In order to effectively support others, it is essential to have a deep understanding of oneself, which is why the course includes self-reflection and spiritual and healing practices that facilitate a deep inner journey and self-discovery.
By connecting with one’s essence as a practitioner, individuals learn how to create a healing environment and share these practices with the community to promote collective well-being.
The course will include the following well-being practices:
Sound Wellness is the use of sound to help restore balance and harmony to the body and mind. In this program, you will learn how to use sound healing techniques such as toning, chanting, and singing bowls to promote relaxation, reduce stress, and enhance overall well-being.
Qigong is an ancient Chinese practice that combines movement, breathing, and meditation to improve health and well-being. You will learn a range of qigong exercises to help cultivate life force energy, strengthen the physical body, and calm the mind.
Breath-work is a set of breathing exercises that help to regulate the flow of prana (life force energy) throughout the body. In this program, you will learn a variety of breath techniques to help improve your breathing, reduce stress, and enhance your well-being.
Chanting Practices are a form of devotional singing that has been used for centuries in many spiritual traditions. You will learn how to use chanting as a tool for healing, self-expression, and personal growth.
Meditation Practices help each human to access inner wisdom. Individuals can use various techniques to calm their minds, alleviate stress, and enhance self-awareness to reach spiritual insight and intuition. Consistent practice can help bring significance, intention, and satisfaction to daily life.
Healing Circle is a safe space where individuals share physical, emotional, or mental health challenges. The circle encourages active listening and support for each other, promoting community and empowerment in the healing journey.
Healing with 5 Elements that are interconnected and present in all aspects of life, including the human body. Imbalances in these elements can lead to health issues. Healing with 5 elements involves techniques to restore balance to these elements
Wellness Cuisine is a dietary approach that emphasizes the consumption of foods that have an alkalizing effect on the body, with the aim of promoting optimal health and well-being.
Through our Wellness Practitioner Training program, you will gain the knowledge and skills to help clients achieve greater physical, mental, and emotional health and well-being. We are confident that you will find this program to be transformative and inspiring, and we look forward to supporting you on your journey towards becoming a skilled and compassionate wellness practitioner.
The program focuses on 3 levels
– Our everyday lives – The program aims to strengthen our personal bond with the essence of being and living mindfully, resulting in a positive influence on our actions and decisions in various aspects of life such as home, work, and daily activities. This can be achieved by exhibiting less reactivity, practising greater acceptance, and cultivating love and compassion.
– Healing & Serving others – Acquire the skills of facilitating and participating in sharing and healing circles, both in your community and workplace, and cultivate approaches that enable individuals to become self-sufficient in their healing journeys.
– Deeper personal spiritual journey – The various healing modules and daily practices focus on strengthening our bond with our fundamental nature, and as we become more proficient in these practices, we undergo a profound internal change and evolve from a state of awareness to awakening.
Who is the program for?
– Lifelong learner on a spiritual journey
– Meditation | Mindfulness | Yoga Teachers
– Life Coaches
– Social & Entrepreneurial Leaders
– Healers & Counsellors
– Health Practitioners
A willing heart to be of service & heal the world while healing themself.
___________ Including Course, accommodation of 5 nights & 6 days (double sharing basis) & all meals.
(Scholarship opportunities are available, subject to a personal interview, write to us at [email protected])